Simplify your life. We offer …
- Mowing and edging with low-decibel mulching mowers
- Fertilization and lime applications.
- Organic fertilizers and weed control.
- Aeration and thatching, encouraging deep rooting to reduce water needs.
- Pruning of trees and shrubs with appropriate techniques for health, disease prevention, and fruit production.
- Moss control and prevention with soil pH adjustments.
- Environmentally sensitive insect and disease control using organic/natural methods whenever possible.
- Spring start and winterization of irrigation systems, either included in your maintenance or as a stand-alone service.
- Yearly testing of double-check valves
Enjoy your ideal outdoor space today. Call or email Changing Landscapes to learn more and get started.